top of page
Quisqueya Henríquez, 1966
Born in Havana and Dominican by origin. Quisqueya Henríquez studied Plastic Arts at the Instituto Superior de Arte de La Habana, ISA. Since 1997 she has lived in the Dominican Republic and the United States. She is considered one of the most important artists of her generation in the Dominican Republic and one of the most relevant artists in the Caribbean region. She has received several awards and grants such as South Florida Cultural Consortium, Cintas Fellowship, Eduardo León Jimenes Competition and the Knight Foundation as artist in residence at McColl Center for Visual Arts in 2011. His work can be found in numerous public and private collections such as the Bronx Museum of the Arts, NY. Museo del Barrio, NY. Perez Art Museum Of Miami, PAMM. Allen Memorial Museum of Arts, AMAM, Oberlin, Ohio. Blanton Museum of Art, Austin, TX. Cintas Foundation, NY. Patricia Phelps de Cisneros Collection, NY. Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz, Miami.
* Bronx Museum of the Arts, New York, NY
* El Museo del Barrio, New York, NY
* Institute Of Contemporary Art, Miami, FL
* Perez Art Museum of Miami, Florida PAMM
* Cintas Foundation, New York, NY
* Rhode Island School of Design, RISD Providence, RI
* Frost Museum, Miami, FL
* Allen Memorial Art Museum at Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
* Fundación Cisneros, New York, NY
* De la Cruz Collection, Miami, FL
* UBS Global Art Collection.
* Blanton Museum of Art, Austin, TX
* Museo Universidad de Navarra, Spain.
* NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale. FL.
* Inter-American Development Bank.
bottom of page